Edit Page Copy
The Boys' Brigade
At the Boys' Brigade, young people get the chance to develop existing skills and learn new ones through a fun, balanced and challenging programme of activities. They are encouraged to have a say and help shape their own programme. They can get involved in anything from helping others in their local community to playing sports, trying out adventure activities or being creative through dance or art – there’s something for everyone! There are also opportunities to go away on camps and residentials, which are often the highlights in the annual programme.
Our volunteer leaders make this all possible, giving of their time to share their skills, to share their faith and to work in a creative and relevant way to encourage children and young people.
What we do
What We Do
- Get Active (sports, games and healthy living)
- Get Creative (crafts, arts and media)
- Get Out & About (adventure activities, trips, camps and holidays)
- Get Involved (helping others, our community and the wide world)
- Get Learning (learning new and developing existing skills)
"BB’s just brilliant, it’s given me the chance to do so much – the highlight for me each year is our annual summer camp!"